Yoga is Joyful! Be Light and Have Fun!
- “Do what you can, with what you have, with where you are.” Be kind to yourself by accepting where you are. Rest when your body calls for it. Remember: wherever, whenever in our life we begin yoga is perfect. Yoga is non-competitive.
- Try leaving your cell phone in your car. If you can’t be out of touch for an hour and a half, this is indication of an imbalance in your life. Remember, 90% of stress is self-induced.
- Please arrive 5 – 15 minutes before class start time (see blow for reservation policies). Consider being prompt as a part of your practice. If you do arrive late, take a breath, unravel your mat, and then enter as quietly as possible so as not to disturb yogis in session.
- Please leave your shoes outside the studio, then enter in silence. Your practice starts when you enter the yoga room – please respect other students’ need for quiet meditation prior to class by taking conversations outside. Please never enter or leave the studio when the class is in meditation, prayer, or final relaxation.
- Practice on an empty stomach. It is recommended that you do not eat at least two hours before practice. If a special condition prevents this, eat easily digested foods such as fruit or yogurt one hour before class.
- Please leave food and beverages outside the studio. Bottled water is okay, but avoid constant sipping. We aim to generate internal heat; constant sipping cools the body. Before & after practice, drink plenty of pure water!
- Mention any pre-existing injury or special condition to the instructor at the beginning of class so that she/he can help you.
- Advanced registration is highly recommended, but not mandatory
- Students who are NOT pre-registered for class will be asked to wait in lobby until all reserved yogis have arrived or five minutes before class time, whichever comes first
- Students who are pre-registered for classes are expected to arrive at least five minutes before class start time to guarantee their spot
- Reserved spots will be given to standby students five minutes before class start time if reserved yogis have not yet arrived
- Students under 16 years of age may attend classes when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class providing they want to attend the class and participate
- Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver
- Minors may not sit in the lobby while parent/guardian takes class – desk yogis are not authorized to supervise children
- Schedule subject to change (substitutions and cancellations can be found on website or Facebook)
- Introductory offer; one time only, new students only, cannot be shared, transferred or extended
- No extensions on unused/expired packages
- Only married couples and their children may share numbered class packages; exculding memberships and unlimited packages which may not be shared
- All single and multiple session class packages expire ONE YEAR from the date of purchase
- All packages begin on the date of purchase unless otherwise noted or requested
- All memberships and class packages are non-transferable and non-refundable
- No shows and late cancels to classes and workshops will be charged as if they had come to class; class cancellations must be made ONE HOUR PRIOR to start time, workshop cancellations must be made 24 HOURS PRIOR to start time
- Discounts do not apply on gift certificates unless otherwise advertised
- All gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase